The Client acknowledges that granting of a visa or status and the time required for processing this application is at the sole discretion of the government and not Innovologic Immigrations. The Client further acknowledges that Innovologic Immigrations cannot guarantee that the Client will be granted the benefit that the Client is seeking from Citizenship Immigration Canada, Government of Canada or Immigration Appeal Boards / Courts, even after Innovologic Immigrations successfully files all necessary applications and documents. Innovologic Immigrations will not refund any of the professional fees charged and shall be entitled to full payment of professional fee as per this agreement if:
- The Client does not cooperate in filling the application and finalization of immigration case for permanent immigration with the immigration authorities.
- The application is withdrawn by the Client at any stage.
- The application gets rejected due to false information, misrepresentation, fraud, medical or security inadmissibility or failure by the Client to adhere to the terms and conditions of this agreement.
- The application gets rejected because of Client’s withholding relevant information at any time during the processing of the immigration application or at the time of interview with visa officer.
- Client fails to satisfy the immigration officer of his/her educational level, occupational experience, qualifications, language abilities, and truthfulness of information submitted.
- The application gets rejected for breaches of security, criminal convictions and pending charges.
- The Client is unable to get the required score in the Language Proficiency Test i.e. IELTS, PTE.
Clients opting for part payments will not be eligible for refunds. Innovologic Immigrations will however make refunds in the following cases:
- Registration Fees will be Non-Refundable in any or every situation.
- Where Invitation (ITA) is not received even after the completion of one year of lodging the Client’s file into the Express Entry Pool. A 15% refund will be made to the Client. The Client will also have the option of either taking the refund of 15% OR engaging Innovologic Immigrations to re-lodge their file for another year at no extra cost, provided the Client is still eligible under the points based system to apply.
- Where the Client has given the English proficiency test i.e. IELTS General and is unable to score the “Eligibility Score” as specified in the technical evaluation document i.e. “PR Scorecard” in 3 or more attempts. In these cases, a refund of 20% will be made to the Client.
Note 1: Taxes and Cess collected by Innovologic Immigrations from the Client and remitted to the government, shall not be refunded. Refund % will be calculated on Innovologic Immigrations Professional Fees only.
Note 2: Once the Client signs this agreement, the Registration Fees becomes non-refundable.